CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN TRUFFLES
• 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (finely shredded works best)
• 1 tbs cold pressed flax oil
• 1 tbs cold pressed organic coconut oil
• ¼ cup raw organic pecan flour
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ¼ tsp organic cayenne pepper (optional)
• ¼ cup cacao powder
• ¼ cup organic 100% pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
• ¼ cup local raw honey
• 1 tsp organic mesquite powder
HOW TO MAKE: Place all ingredients in a glass bowl. Use a hand mixer and mix all ingredients until a thick batter is formed. Form about one inch balls and place in the refrigerator to chill for one hour.
I hope you love these truffles as much as we do at Beyond Weight-4-Life!