Interested in becoming more AWESOME in the Sport of CrossFit?
We will be hosting a FEMALE ONLY athlete camp on October 18th & 19th with OPT coach Robin Lyons.
Special event for female athletes only! The OPT Athlete Camp is for anyone looking to compete in the sport of fitness, at any level. You’ll test yourself in multiple workouts focusing on strength, power and endurance over the two-day camp. Individualized feedback helps you upgrade your training strategy and ensures you can identify and improve weak areas. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of your engine as an athlete, how to properly gauge pacing on workouts, and the best way to fuel for multiple competition scenarios. This event will be a great opportunity to grow alongside fellow athletes and not to mention a ton of fun! We hope to see you there!
What will we do?
- Learn how to prepare and fuel for single event days over multiple weeks (The OPEN and other online competitions)
- Learn how to fuel and prepare for multiple event weekend competitions (regionals and throw-downs)
- Learn how to train through the opens while still performing at a high level and staying healthy
- Learn how to peak for the regional competition and then peak again for the games
- Learn how to operate your specific engine for The OPEN, regionals, and the games based on your individual fitness level
- Learn the most effective pace and strategy based on your individual strengths and weaknesses
- Train with other Crossfit competitors in multiple event days
- Lecture and Q&A Session with OPT coaches
You do not need to be a C5 member to attend. This event is open to the public. All fitness levels welcome.