* 2 organic butternut squash
* 1 small organic RED potato
* 1 medium organic sweet potato
* 2 cups organic turkey bone broth
* 2 cups organic vegetable broth (low or no sodium)
* 1 tbs coconut oil
* 1 organic onion (chopped)
* 3-5 organic garlic cloves
* 1 tbs organic ginger
* 1 organic serrano pepper (diced finely)
* 1 tbs organic coriander powder
* 1 tbs organic cumin powder
* 3 tbs fresh organic dill
* ¼ tsp organic cinnamon
* A dash of organic clove powder
* Celtic salt and pepper to taste
OPTIONAL: 2-3 organic free range chicken or turkey breasts. (You will want to sauté the meat in a separate pan so you can add once soup is about half way done).
HOW TO MAKE: Pierce several holes in the butternut squash and bake in the oven to soften the meat for about 15 minutes. While the squash is cooking take all other vegetables and lightly sauté on low heat in a deep dish soup pan. Take the veggies off the heat once the squash is out of the oven. Take a spoon or fork and remove the meat and place that in with the other items. Cook covered with a lid on low for 25-35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once soup is done you will want to mash it with a masher, or place it in your high speed blender to really get a thick and creamy YUMMY consistency!
Cheers to a DELICIOUS Fall Season Meal!