3 x AMRAP (-1) strict weighted pullups
*rest 2min b/w sets
B. LuRong WOD: Peranormal
Block and Repetition Progression: Each block is 3 minutes on a running clock. If the athletes completes the 2 rounds in the block, he/she will move on to the next block of time. The athlete may rest with any remaining time during each block.
27 Double/Single Unders
33 Double/Single Unders
39 Double/Single Unders
45 Double/Single Unders
51 Double/Single Unders
57 Double Unders/Single Unders
Movement Details - Men
Movement Details - Women
Level I (1)
- This is a standard barbell thruster in which the barbell moves from the bottom of a front squat to full lockout overhead. The bar starts on the ground. No racks allowed. The hip crease must pass below the knees. A full squat clean into the thruster is allowed if the bar is on the ground. The barbell must come to a full lockout overhead with the hips, knees and arms fully extended, and the bar directly over the body. The movement from the squat to extension overhead must be performed in one fluid motion without stopping or segmenting.
- Double Unders
- The rope must clearly pass through both feet twice simultaneously in each repetition. If you break or land on the rope, then the last rep doesn't count and you must go back to the previous rep.
- Single Unders
- The rope must clearly pass both feet once simultaneously in each repetition. If you break by landing on the rope then that rep clearly doesn't count and you must go back to the previous rep.
- The athlete's total score is the sum of all reps completed during the workout.
- The athlete may use any remaining time within each 3 minute block to rest after completing the 2 required rounds.
- The submission page for the workout will automatically calculate the athlete's total number of reps based on how far he/she progressed through the workout.
- Video Submissions are required in order to be eligible for performance prizes.
- You many complete WOD 4 at any skill level independent of what level you completed any of the benchmarks.