CrossFit Five Cities was established in 2009, with the MISSION;
To inspire, educate, and guide individuals throughout their evolving fitness journey.
Currently owned and operated by Chad Franco along with a highly skilled coaching staff exceeding 25 years of fitness experience. This includes professional CrossFit coaches, certified kids coaches, gymnastic coaches, endurance coaches, strength coaches, and weightlifting coaches who are passionate about helping you succeed in your fitness journey!
We put a lot of dedication and energy into our full spectrum program. Whether you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced, we have a place for you!
From a beginner who starts with our Basic Fitness Assessment, to the 2 different levels of programming each day for every fitness level to progress and grow, to our Individual Program Design to target your individual weaknesses and specific goals.
Every one of our group classes offers a specific, varied, intelligent warmup designed to properly prep your body for each individual workout, an organized, motivating, safe environment during your workout, followed by a proper cool down/stretch post workout.
At CrossFit Five Cities, our focus is "BALANCED" fitness. This includes (but is not limited to), understanding when/why to take rest days in relation to your training days and training volume as well as in relation to your biological and training age, what mobility/stretching/maintenance is and why it's important for your longevity and avoiding injury, and understanding how to get your mind straight/mental focus to be the best athlete you can be!
- Is your gym assessing your movement mechanics and current limitations prior to throwing you into group classes?
- Is your gym ensuring injury prevention with their program design for you and/or group classes?
- Outside of our regular group CrossFit classes, we also offer;
- Individual Program Design
- Private/personal training
- Skill sessions related to the long list of specialist coaches listed above
- Strength Programs
- Competitive athlete training programs
Are you getting what you want out of your fitness journey? If not, come give us a try!